Founded in 1910 this private members Club has been affiliated to the Association of Conservative Clubs from the date of its foundation. The Club is open seven days a week and is conveniently located with car parking facilities. There are a number of Bus Routes close by.
A fully automated door entry system ensures that entry to the premises is secure.
The Club provides a meeting place for its members in which to socialise and enjoy a variety of recreational activities in comfortable surroundings. As a Conservative Club, it promotes the principals of Conservatism, and the implementation of the Conservative Party’s policies.
The Club is maintained to high standards and offers excellent facilities.
The Club comprises a large comfortable lounge bar, with a side bar with flat screen TV and Dart Board.
A Dance Hall which has a fine sprung maple dance floor, surrounded by a carpeted seating area, with bar, stage, toilets and cloakroom. The Hall is available for hire to members for private functions. 100 persons can be seated comfortably.
A Snooker Hall, with three full size, match standard snooker tables.