club’s potted history

For the first time to learn about Chopin's HAPPY DIAMONDS watch, it rolex replica was attracted by the spiritual diamond of this watch. In this year's table show, count out of this very rolex replica watches sporty HAPPY DIAMONDS series 278587-3001 diving table, the traditional diving table standard, bezel design into the fake omega watches bright shining HAPPY DIAMONDS series of new products, so that the diamond "space" more, "enjoy playing in the sea, very interesting.

The Club was formed by a group of local businessmen, headed by Colonel Henry Ferryman Bowles, whose family resided at Forty Hall.

The Club officially opened on the 29th October 1910 in a hall in Lancaster Road, and after four weeks the Club moved to 278 Baker Street, its present location. Initially the premises were leased but the freehold was acquired by the Club in 1948.

In 1981 the Club purchased the building now occupied by the Enfield North Conservative Association

The frontage of the building is a listed property, having been built in 1763.

In the early days of the Club there was a Bowling Green, Tennis Courts and a large garden. Part of this land was sold by the previous owners to build Weardale Gardens. The remainder became the member’s car park, with a smaller garden.

Although the exterior frontage has remained much the same since 1763, many improvements have been made including an extension to the lounge, which was opened in June 1953 by Mr Ian Macleod M.P., and on the 10th November 1971 the hall, snooker room and offices were opened by Sir Donald Karberry M.P. bringing the Club to the high standard that it maintains today.